thee[boo]ski mixtapes

|
the other half asked me for...

- a mixtape of current radio hits [he doesn't listen to the radio and who are we kidding, i dont subject myself to it either unless i have to, xm radio has my heart.]
- a mixtape full of bass specifically requesting choppa down original and remix
- a mixtape of manmotions or doods spilling they heart and sole over a beat. i thought this would be the easiest being as the current rap universe is full of succesful rappers in this category...buddens, yeezy taught me, cudi, and wale, just to name a few, but it was actually the most challenging.

hope you like, download the mixtapes below their artwork.



thee[boo]ski radio hits 03.11 mixtape
download it here.

hustle hard - ace hood
6'7'' lil wayne ft cory gunz
look at me now - chris brown ft busta rhymes & lil wayne
slapp - stalley
perfect day - jim jones ft juelz santana
tough kids - new boyz
my last - big sean ft chris brown
feel love - sean garrett ft j.cole & drake
i dont deserve you - lloyd banks
sure thing - miguel
til the end of time - timothy bloom
price tag - jessie ft b.o.b.
backseat - new boyz ft the cataracs and dev
wiz khalifa - roll up
all of the lights - kanye west



thee[boo]ski feel the base mixtape
download it here.

woke up - plies
general patton - big boi
bananas
donkey kong - aleon craft
business man - bobby creekwater
24 hours - gucci mane
choppa choppa down remix - waka flocka ft wiz & gucci
phone numbers - soldier boy ft trae
time machine - big k.r.i.t.
ready set go - killer mike ft ti and big boi
grippin grain - les & big krit
if thats how you feel - zro
massacre on madison - fat joe ft vado
back on the scene - slaughterhouse ft dres
incredible - los ft carmen
fulla shit - rittz ft yelawolf & big krit
closet - sayitainttone ft big sean
im a g - yung joc ft bun b & young dro
dat baby - shawty putt
choppa choppa down - waka flocka



thee[boo]ski manmotional mixtape
download it here.

goin on 12:01 - warren jae
unthinkable - los
walkin on air - novel
loving you is wrong - hashbrown
me and my girlfriend - tupac
ordinary love pt 1 - joe buddens
ordinary love pt 2 - joe buddens
blame game - kanye ft john legend
the war - wale f daniel merriwether
she hates the bass - stalley
on the grind - dee goodz
love song - big sean ft suai
cant go - the jacka, big rich, jimmie reign
erase me - cudi ft kanye
sleep at night - rittz ft yelawolf
it was beautiful - dom kennedy
im done - terrace martin ft problem & nico
autumn air - voli
i dont care - josh xantus ft ghostface
leave my side ft kandid mcfly

3 comments:

Vertigo Verb said...

dear theepoop,

this lil mixtape series is brilliance.

although all of them are spectacular my personal favorite is the "feel the bass" mixtape. That thing cranks from plies all the way to waka floka (did I just say that?) I just hop in my car... turn my music way up, roll my windows down, and pretend it's already summer. Straight coastin.

loving everything you do

-VV

Anonymous said...

OMG... I sing the praises to my friends about this site! They seriously have NO idea what they are missing. These mixtapes are going to have me even more in love with music than I currently am. Theepoop is theeshit! ;-)

theepoop said...

yay =] yall are greatness and just made my night!

Post a Comment