thee weekend retreat mixtape

|





I tried to hold back from posting this mixtape because I had another one I wanted to put out first. So much music....so little time. Ah well. Let's celebrate the fact that we made it to another Friday. Punch your ticket and let's goooo!




We can land in the motherland,
Camelback across the desert sand.
Take a train, to Rome, or home,
Brazil, forreal.
Wherever I go she goes.




sidebar: Just in case I don't do it on Monday (or she can't read this for obvious reasons lol) I just want to say Happy Birthday to my homegirl. (I won't post your name but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) Party hard!!! I know you LOVE Gaga so here you go mama. Love You! Do it big!!!






:||download||::
the Weekend Retreat mixtape

HERE for rar <------------------

or

HERE for zip <------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment