thee Vertigo Celebration

|


It's that time again... That's right time to pop bottles and celebrate another year I get to be on this Earth. It's a beautiful thing. And you know what? Even though I'm almost 30, like a kid I'm still excited to see it. Embracing and loving the good vibes that come along with sharing my moment with all the people that fill my life with so much joy.

But you know I couldn't bring it in without droppin a mixtape right? Pop this in your system and shake a lil something with ya girl.




sidebar: Happy Birthday to everybody celebrating a birthday in September!


::||download||::
the [Vertigo Celebration VOLUME II] mixtape

HERE for rar <------------------

or

HERE for zip <------------------




just in case you missed the first one here it is


DOWNLOAD
Vertigo Celebration mixtape vol 1 rar
or
Vertigo Celebration mixtape vol 1 zip

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Love you and Happiest of the HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I noticed you have my song on here.... been jammin to #7 for the past week in my car. I'm really amped now!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Post a Comment