thee ascension mixtape

|








"I'm planking on a million" - Jay-Z



Vertigo Verb here. This mixtape is gonna rock your world. Don't even waste your time doubting me.

Linkage below

oh and sidebar: just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my homegirl. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.. I know this is your song so here you go. Also big happy birthday to my cousin. Do it big ya'll!


Miguel feat. J.Cole - All I Want Is You




the Ascension Mixtape

HERE for rar <------------------

or

HERE for zip <------------------

2 comments:

theepoop said...

The power of mixtapes is amazing!
Latitude - greatness.
Los' cut on this jawn is ridiculous.
I <3 Love Speak.
Maxwell & Jayz = heart melting, shit Maxwell alone on that track did that.
Its a movie makes me happy.
Kreayshawn mash up is awesome sauce.
I can go on and on but...
"imma let the credits roll, credits roll, credits roll..."

Vertigo Verb said...

awww you're too much. I had a blast putting this one together! Glad you liked it.

Post a Comment