thee adjusment

|
what do you do with your thoughts when they're focused on something that doesn't exist anymore?

I don't really know the answer but I hope I figure it out. when I went to bed last night I layed there with my eyes closed for hours thinking about things going on and went through so many different emotions and feelings from hate to sadness to regret to anger to love to humiliation and to just overall confusion and overload. What I remembered after the clusterfuck of emotions and a couple deep breaths to bring me back to focus was the following outlook that've I've kept in life...

don't let hate consume you. learn and lead from your heart, not other people's thoughts and opinions. stay positive and handle situations the best you can even if they in the worst of times. if you make a mistake own up to it and apologize and then move on. but understand moving on means forgiving and not forgetting. don't be a fool and let someone keep making the same mistake if it hurts you. surround yourself with people that make you feel good for the right reasons, not because of power,fame, or lust but because they make your heart smile. be the best friend you can be to your friends. if you don't agree with something they're doing tell them and then let them decide whats best for them and stand by their side. all in all be a person you'd be proud to be friends with. be an example for your kids. be greatness and the right people will love you for the right reasons.

Along the way I got a little off track but it's about time that I get back to being me. genuine and complete happiness coming soon...

big changes happening now.


1 comments:

Vertigo Verb said...

"I Sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while."

-Haruki Murakami


so much wisdom in this post.

I think you're on to something extraordinary. glad you're finding your way.

Post a Comment