thee beauty we created mixtape

|



What you do is Crazy baby,
Not like you belong in an asylum /Crazy baby
Like the sun in the morning and the moon at night,
Like the rain falling from the sky.
Like the trees growing from the ground, I'm astounded baby..
by your love for me,
and you're touchin me,
and you're trustin me..
like you do...

she said...
open up your heart
and let me inside
just let me inside




::||download||::
the beauty we created Mixtape

HERE for rar <------------------

or

HERE for zip <-----------------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song by Jill Scott... I used to sing it often. Awwww. Awesomeness VV! :)

theepoop said...

the quote is greatness, I need to feel that!
Can't wait to dwld and listen to at work 2morro.

Vertigo Verb said...

thanks! *spreads the love around like butta*
xox

Post a Comment