thee vent

|


watch Big K.R.I.T. Perform The Vent Live For The First Time in DC.


Most people stop for signs but I driven through it
If it don’t touch my soul then I can’t listen to it
The radio don’t play the shit I used to love
Or maybe I'm just growing up
I never seen a star on a red rug
If I wanna see stars I just look above
To the heavens...


Say Word! Where was I when he came to DC? Obviously sleep.
sidebar: I rarely go to rap concerts but there's something special about this guy. And there is way too much truth in this song. Def one of my fav cuts by BIG K.R.I.T.
Peep the video you won't be sorry.

2 comments:

theepoop said...

Im stealin this quote, good post vv! Big Krit is definitely new to my radar this year and I'm loving what he delivers. I especially love that he seems creative and not in a box, he keeps doing and talking about collabs with musicians from other genres. If you havent already check out the Grillade Sessions with him.

Can you relink me to that Big Sean mixtape on the side too. You been droppin the dopeness on the side bar <3.

Vertigo Verb said...

certainly. (http://www.usershare.net/4b1494y81n8c)
I'll re-up the link on the sidebar too.

Big Krit has that kind of vibe where he can go from trap music to conscious hip hop without skipping a beat. Basically, he's a monsta and I am indeed a fan.

Post a Comment