thee "SUPER" walmart

|


There are somethings in life you come across you just can't keep for yourself. This is one...Mr Ghetto recently made a video, in broad daylight, at his friendly neighborhood New Orleans Walmart. Apparently you can head to the chone section of Walmart and check out the girls trying on chones over their already too tight shorts. And whats even better is these same chicks pick up Summers Eve so they must (insert sarcasm) be clean.

Panty panty panty panty panty hose!

Wally wally wally wally wally wally wally wally wally world!

This shit is great though, watch it all the way through for the entire greatness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so... I just met a guy here in DC who is from New Orleans. I promise you though, there will NOT be a remix to this video in the DMV and I will NOT be in it. I just couldn't bring myself to make it clap all over wally wally wally wally wally wally world. I'd probably be arrested and my mama probably won't post my bail. Lmao Just looking at that is exhausting and I'm sure I'd be on the cart like, "fool, you make it clap in wally world... it's your video anyway!" smh LOL ;-) No further comments.

theepoop said...

lol greatness.

Post a Comment