thee Retrograde mixtape

|



I said I love you baby
but you don't act like it
Squeeze my feet, kiss my neck,
rub my back like it
And on the phone it's just
you gon hit me back right quick
First we was straight...
now I feel like we jack-knifin'
Kamikaze love,
self-destructive patterns
Mercury in Retrograde,
full house in Saturn.


Salutations. So.. it's been a while since my last mixtape. (Did ya miss me?! Well of course you did.)

I've been wanting to drop a zodiac compilation for a min. After a few weeks of mayhem in both my personal and professional life I felt like the time was right to post this jawn. Yep I'm on my zodiac sh!t. (don't you judge me) Shoutout to everybody tryna maintain under the current cosmic climate.


Get ya booty in the spaceship and let's goooooo!




Flying Lotus - Zodiac Sh!t

Sidebar: No matter how many times I watch it that Flying Lotus video will never get old. Not Neva!



::||download||::
the Retrograde mixtape

HERE for rar <------------------

or

HERE for zip <------------------

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have to play it to know it will be ABSOLUT fire! This gives me hope that the stupid (when I say stupid I mean annoying) retrograde will be over soon. Then I can get back to dating and other random stuff that the 3 o'clock hour brings. :-)

theepoop said...

dope shit! quote is beyond golden.

theepoop said...

good look on the kickdrums mixtape on the sidebar vv!!

Vertigo Verb said...

@ anon aww ty! I was going through some things. Had to let the music do the talking.

@ theepoop J electronica is the truth! I'll keep the sidebar stocked full of goodies. You know we taking over. Much love.

authentik said...

had to pick this up, good shit.

Post a Comment