Beyoncé – “Move Your Body” Video

|


so I'm def not a beyonce "fan", truth be told the radio makes her annoying as shit by overplaying anything she puts out. She def is an artist and entertainer and I do appreciate some of the music she has given us. She is well...a force to be reckoned with and will leave her legacy as an icon in many industries.

that being said...this video is dope. what can i say...i love the kids. the mixes in this video are dope too (swizz beats.) the only place i get lost is when they wave american flags...im guessing its a white house favor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After trying to mimic the steps (not really too difficult b/c of the instructions) I swear I got my cardio in for the day... Not to mention a few broken items in my room lmao. This may be an exercise routine I try... Anything to lose a few for Bermuda lol. Thanks for the post!

theepoop said...

^5 for getting out of your chair and trying it lol. And yay@bermuda, thats definitely motivation to get moving c:

Post a Comment