thee skin 2 skin mixtape

|


"come to my room
and I'll show you things
you've never seen in this world.."

If the name doesn't make you sweat then I'm sure after you hear the first track you'll get an idea of where I was going with this one. I have not put anything like this together since the Finger[tips] and Noise mixtape (I'll re-up that jawn soon)

What can I say? I was in the mood for slow jams.
(blinks) It took a lot to stop myself from adding more songs. Part 2 Maybe? Hmm. All hands on deck!


::||download||::
the Skin 2 Skin mixtape

HERE
for rar <------------------
or
HERE for zip <------------------

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cover for this one is sick! I absolutely LOVE it! :)

Vertigo Verb said...

Watch yourself while listening... you've been warned. LOL

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOO! I PROMISE I will not play this while in the midst of someone tall, sexy and wearing Polo Black! *places one hand on the bible*

Vertigo Verb said...

we here at theemorningbooboo.blogspot.com are not responsible for any naked twister or fornication that takes place as a result of listening to the Skin 2 Skin mixtape. Just be happy I didn't throw any Robin Thicke on it like I wanted to. You know Robin makes everybody forget the commandments.

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DONE!!! But I swear, you're not lying... He almost made me forget that one time over the summer with the Vir... nm! Let's just say Sex Therapy is a dangerous song when played at the right moment! ;-D

Vertigo Verb said...

Was that name withheld to protect the Innocent or the guilty? lol

Anonymous said...

Both! LMAO But more so on the guilty side *wink*

Post a Comment