thee vertigo celebration mixtape

|

Another year and I'm still here! So, to help me mark this momentous occasion I threw together a mixtape. On an average night where I drop mixtapes I'd usually say a little something about the music and how I came up with the name. But tonight.. well let's just say I started the festivities early so typing may not be the best idea right now. (yerp) Feel free to pop a bottle and celebrate with me. I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring. Stay Tuned.

sidebar: Forgive me for the artwork it's rushed and stuff.
Happy Birthday to everybody celebrating a birthday this month.
DO IT BIG!!!!


[[download]] the Vertigo Celebration Mixtape here

3 comments:

theepoop said...

this mixtape makes me wanna give you the biggest display of helium balloons ever known to mankind. hours of fun whether we fly away like the old man in Up or inhale. party on wayne! xoxo.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Vertigo V!! I know it's days later but it's never too late to say it. I'm sure this mixtape rocks... I will be bumpin this in the car in celebration of you!

Vertigo Verb said...

@ theepoop "Party on, Garth!" You know I got nothin but love for you.


@ anon ty I'm still feeling the love and it's been a whole week. Kudos for the birthday wishes! Mwauhhhh!

Post a Comment