thee cod3 shit talkin...by a 7year old

|


ok i play cod online prolly ery 3 or 4 days, i see this and have mixed emotions. I can't stop laughing but I feel bad at the same time. I really hope that isnt our worlds future. I also know if she was my kid, I woulda whooped that ass.

so we have a 7year old girl goin in on this game she not even playing. Imma say..rage issues, cause she feels like she needs to tear her opponent a new one and its not even her battle. not only is she callin people the n word but she's doing it sittin besides her black friend and the friend is trying to help at the end... awkward. I dunno who the dumbass sittin on the couch playing is or where this girls guardians are but if someone doesnt smack the shit outta that lil girl and teach her how to use her mouth in a positive way then im sure she'll make a great cellmate in a prison fight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment