thee[poop]er vol.06.14.10

|

man killer mike went in this year, i been listning to everything he been putting out and i can count on one hand the songs he dropped i didnt like this year and he dropped quite a few. The swimming joint on here is fuckin dope, to my surprise so is the lil boosie & bg track. Some pleasant surprises on this one...download it here.

01 oh me oh my - casey shea
02 general patton - big boi
03 on off switch remix - cooks classics ft pac div & dom kennedy <--- love this collab
04 for your smile - TiRon
05 i'll kill her - cee-lo ft ME [this track is greatness]
06 you lovin me - lil boosie & bg
07 love me - the crybabieees & tabi bonney
08 surreal moments - full crate & mar
09 doin it again - the roots [woohoo album droppin this week!]
10 howugonfuckaroundandchooseabusta - dam-funk [this is now my favorite song title ever!]
11 swimming - killa mike
12 Pussy - rkelly, jayz, devin the dude
13 in due time - outkast ft cee-lo
14 so good - jay electronica
15 like shit - camron & vado
16 interview - slim thug ft amanda diva [i wonder what she said about the shit he been twitterin]
17 lookin for ya - big boi, andre 3000, sleepy brown
18 pushin it - game, ti, robin thicke [dopenesssssssss!]
19 ride - ciara, andre 3000, bei major
20 xxxo - m.i.a. ft jayz

1 comments:

Vertigo Verb said...

I felt like voguing like RuPaul to that Crybabiees track. (don't tell nobody) It's got that B-more club beat to it. I can dig it!

My favorite jawn on this one had to be that Tiron cut but then again I love Full Crate and the song you chose is sexy so.. it's a toss up.

I can already see that I'll have this mixtape on repeat for a good lil min. Kudos.

Post a Comment