thee Vanity Mixtape Part II

|




If you've been following my mixtapes then you already know that a while ago I released the original Vanity Mixtape.

::Grab it Here if you missed it::

Anywho, since I'm so very, very, vain (I kid) I decided to keep the party going with a Part II. This one is chock-full of all the greatness that you're used to from theeshit. Need I say more? So put on your hata blockas and let's go!

Push up the fader Bust the meter Shake the tweeter
Bump it... Well Well Well Bump it.. Well Well
.

download: The Vanity Mixtape Part II

2 comments:

theepoop said...

that artwork is doppppppeee!

Vertigo Verb said...

ty kindly. Just a little gratuitous nudity to keep the masses satisfied. Hope you like the track list.

Your mixtape is crazy! I love that Cee-Lo track "I want you" & that Pac Div jawn... Don't forget the Swishers!

Post a Comment