thee[poop]er mixtape vol.03.08.10

|


fly shit! download it here.

01: let me go:marsha ambrosius
02: on my own:maja7th ft freddie gibbs & mikkey halsted
03: take it to the room:atw
04: warning shots:rah digga
05: shining rmx:johnny spanish & nappy roots
06: riot song remix:johnny polygon ft kid cudi
07: desha dayana:u-n-i x ro blvd
08: new u:black spade
09: popular demand:juse dayne
10: im sorry:maino ft alicia keys
11: dat fiya:lil boosie ft ray vicks
12: queen bitch:clipse
13: warmup freestyle:xv
14: cool side:b.o.b.
15: fly monsterz: curren$y
16: full rotation(a love story):diamond ricelli
17: in this world:reflection eternal
18: gamecox:killer mike
19: lose my mind:young jeezy ft plies
20: in for the kill:sts

well lol. i started highlighting my favorites and its pointless, they're all dope. i do this shit ery week im just to lazy to change the font back tonight lol.

2 comments:

Vertigo Verb said...

team Jeezy forever. I too have ninja pooping skills. Just thought I'd share.

theepoop said...

silent but deadly? hehe

Post a Comment