thee DMV mixtape

|



I feel some kind of way about DMV's (DC, Maryland, Virginia) music scene being in the shadows all these years. Yea we have the usual suspects.. (trey songz, pharell, wale, etc) kicking down doors in the industry and that's all well and good.
But on this mixtape I decided to put a few newbies out there that you may or may not have heard of yet. I couldn't fit all my tracks on one mixtape so look out for part two coming real soon. In the meantime.. slouch your socks, lace up ya Timbs, and press play.

download it here


sidebar:
That freestyle on track 10 by KT is crazy!

tryna block my shine
you'll need six curtains

I swear in a sun visor
I'm hotter than sun fire

Now who wanna fire at me?

I'm so fly
you would swear
they took the ground

and threw the sky at me

0 comments:

Post a Comment