thee microphone

|

so many reasons for this post...shit go hard. and imma certified budden fan now. ortiz looks like a teddy bear. someone needs to call peta for that pig in the video, rip porkchop =[

…BUT TURN IT DOWN if you weak on that microphone
Lame niggas shouldn’t speak on that microphone
My ultrasound showed me holding a microphone
That’s on my momma, I was born with a microphone
Groupies love Crooked I on the microphone
Like James Brown, I’ma die on the microphone
Too many rappers need to leave this… (Mic alone)
They on the bullshit that Mike was on
Your lookin’ at the unseen, listenin’ to the unheard
I’ll kill your career with one word… (Slaughterhouse)
You’re verbally flirtin’ with murder, you got some nerve
I’ll lift your skirt like a young perv… (Knock ‘em out)
We the mob, homey who need a job
Plus I’m so fly tell Derek Fisher I need a lob
Too many in this industry I need to rob
And if eatin’ niggas made you obese, I’d be be the blob
Fuck props, nigga this a different conquest
Listen this, hear me spit and think it’s a pissing contest
I’m in it for power, if cowards try to stop me
They better off using a fishing pole to reel in the Loch Ness (Yes!)
I got a barrel that’ll spot wussies
If you are what you eat, how come I’m not pussy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment