thee healer mixtape

|

My thoughts have been all over the place this summer. I think it's the heat. Anyway I'm back with the goods. Enjoy this one! I threw a couple of old school cuts in there for the true hip hop heads. Let's build.




The Healer Mixtape Tracklist

O1. The Healer (live) - Erykah Badu
02. Lil Money - Eric Roberson
03. Deep - Elzhi
04. New Soul - Wale featuring Yael Naim
05. They Reminisce Over You - Pete Rock & CL Smooth
06. The 6th Sense - Common
07. Cocaine Dreams - Raheem DeVaughn
08. Elevation (Free My Mind) - The B.U.M.S
09. Even If It Is So - Q-Tip
10. Fakin' The Funk - Main Source
11. I Remember Remix - Supastition Feating Shamsya
12. It's Always Been Your World - TheNativeSoul
13. Pastime Paradise - Stevie Wonder
14. Soon The Day - Talib Kweli Featuring Norah Jones
15. The Last Is First - Dilated Peoples
16. Truly Yours - Diz Gibran Featuring BJ The Chicago Kid
17. One Tribe - Black Eyed Peas


get yours here


-vv

0 comments:

Post a Comment