thee cudi show

|
Kid Cudi is headed to the small screen thanks to Mark Whalberg.

In a recent interview the “Day N’ Nite” star confirmed a series titled ‘How To Make It In America’.

Expected to be a comedy, Cudi says “It’s directed by Julian Farino, who also did Sex And The City, several episodes of that and The Sopranos; and Entourage.”

Unlike some stars who land short stints or guest roles, Cudi says his character is a lead.

“My character’s name is Domingo Dean. I actually named my character after both of my brothers - Dean, who lives in Phoneix, being of them, and Domingo”.

The show will have no reference to music, which Cudi says was “important” to him inorder to do somethiing outside his comfort zone.

“I was telling them, ‘Man, I don’t want to be anything that has to do with music,’ just becuase that’s not really acting.”

A date for the series has not been confirmed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment